This post is part of a series of everyday posts for Blaugust. If you’d like to know more, click here.
On a previous post this month, I mentioned being unsure what to play. I decided: Warrior again!
- I attempted to level the a Priest, but when it came to the two healing specs, I hated both of them.
- Shadow Priest was fun but not “I could main this” fun.
- Leveling a fourth Rogue got tired quick.
- I decided to race change my Mage to something other than an Orc after briefly flirting with all three specs and not hating them.
- Playing the Warrior – my main in Legion – was still fun, especially when I realized I’d rather have a tank for my group spec than be a healer.
- Eventually switching my Warrior to a Z.Troll is REALLY appealing. I have always wanted a plate mail Troll that doesn’t look terrible.
My goal now is to level the Warrior and the Mage. After that, if I have any will or game time left, we’ll see. I could possibly do a Z.Troll Shaman when the time comes but outside of the class fantasy difference, I don’t see the point in Enhancement or Elemental when I have a Warrior and a Mage proper.
I also have a Dwarf Monk that I can level if I so choose. I may do that, though I wasn’t feeling the Monk as much as I had hoped.
I am still burnt out on Rogue and Druid.
That all assumes I play in the first place! I had forgotten the expansion was out altogether. Between two interviews at work, a number of special projects, and my regular duties, I have been far too busy to care.
Maybe this weekend!