This post is part of a series of everyday posts for Blaugust. If you’d like to know more, click here.
On a previous post this month, I mentioned being unsure what to play. I decided: Warrior again!
- I attempted to level the a Priest, but when it came to the two healing specs, I hated both of them.
- Shadow Priest was fun but not “I could main this” fun.
- Leveling a fourth Rogue got tired quick.
- I decided to race change my Mage to something other than an Orc after briefly flirting with all three specs and not hating them.
- Playing the Warrior – my main in Legion – was still fun, especially when I realized I’d rather have a tank for my group spec than be a healer.
- Eventually switching my Warrior to a Z.Troll is REALLY appealing. I have always wanted a plate mail Troll that doesn’t look terrible.
My goal now is to level the Warrior and the Mage. After that, if I have any will or game time left, we’ll see. I could possibly do a Z.Troll Shaman when the time comes but outside of the class fantasy difference, I don’t see the point in Enhancement or Elemental when I have a Warrior and a Mage proper.
I also have a Dwarf Monk that I can level if I so choose. I may do that, though I wasn’t feeling the Monk as much as I had hoped.
I am still burnt out on Rogue and Druid.
That all assumes I play in the first place! I had forgotten the expansion was out altogether. Between two interviews at work, a number of special projects, and my regular duties, I have been far too busy to care.
Maybe this weekend!
One response to “World of Warcraft: WAR Again”
For the first time I’m levelling a Horde (Paladin) and Alliance (Druid) simultaneously. I’ve never really played Horde. Picked safe classes (Heal and Tanking).
So far, I’m enjoying the Horde side more. Might be because of the starting zones I picked for each (who knows).
Im torn on using my boost between Warlock or Mage. I’m slow-playing this one, haven’t made a single level yet but close on both.
LikeLiked by 1 person